20 February, 2012

Frequently asked question..."why so expensive?"

Love at first.... fit!!!

Adriano Goldschmied has killed my old jeans!


Here's what I know about... AG Jeans!

I love jeans. They're by far the most versatile item in my closet, and my personal favorite too. Shhh... don't tell the shoes! But my AG Jeans have blown every other pair out of the water. I could list the dozen or so brands left pouting on the shelf since the AG's moved in, but I'll save them the embarrassment. AG has everything I'm after... fit, lift, comfort, and they are without a doubt, the softest, most beautifully flattering denim I've ever owned. Unless it's a serious crisis-of-a-laundry-day, I don't see myself wearing any other brand any time soon.

But that's just scratching the surface of these amazing jeans and the company behind them. I can feel good in them for so many reasons, not least of which is the moral and ecological commitment I'm making just by wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please. That means you, "Anonymous"! :)