19 May, 2012

Living Vicariously...


Everyone believes in the sun, even when it doesn't shine...
I believe in love, even when it isn't shown. I believe in GOD, even when he doesn't speak. 
I love life and I'm in pursuit of living it to the fullest...  But, I admit, I really enjoy living vicariously!  

In this age of information we are able to find inspiration through design, film, social media, and google - just to name a few... For me, my mannequins, aka "the Natashas", allow me to take (size 6) fashion journeys; imagining what they're going to wear, "cuz shes going on an adventure, a first date, a wedding... Ohhhh ohhh ohhh, shes the Bride!...." See, I'm all ready getting lost in my own story, in my mind.  In the Natasha's hollow little plastic minds... 

Thankfully there are the ladies who often ask me, my favorite request:  
"Can you help me with some fashion inspiration?" 

These are the moments when my passion for vicarious fashion becomes sport!  So fun, and so wonderful to go on these little adventures with you!  Live vicariously through you... Just for the moment.  

Who do you wish you could live vicariously live through?  Just for a minute... just for fun...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please. That means you, "Anonymous"! :)