22 October, 2012

Top Fall Trends

Hi everyone! It's Emily here. Really missing everyone in Prescott! Really missing the Hop. And of course Lauren. School is going good but really slow and I haven't been too motivated. I'm working at Anthropologie now, which is great, but I do miss Hop Sing lots! You ladies in Prescott are lucky to have Hop Sing. Trust me, I live in LA, but I still am saving my money to go to Hop Sing for the Holidays. I can't wait to see what Lauren brings in... I'm thinkin some Odd Molly and some cozy Free Peep sweaters. Yay!!

But for now, I'm going to focus this post on some of the top trends for fall that I see lots in LA. So here you go.






These next few photos are some I did for my new website. If those of you who don't know, I'm at Biola University studying photography. I'm trying to go into fashion so I'm working towards building my portfolio and these are a part of that! If you're interested, my fashion website is emilygoswick.com

And I was pleasantly surprised to find out the way I styled my model for this shoot is right on target with the fall trends! Check it out. She's wearing the skirt, the boots, military jacket, and headpiece. I think I got it down ;). 





That's all for tonight! Have a good week everyone! 

xo
Em




1 comment:

  1. Hi Em! Thank you... You are Prescott's favorite young fashionista... Without a doubt... My favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete

Nice comments only, please. That means you, "Anonymous"! :)